apperang

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Good day today...

Great day today for Kanye's twitter account @kanyewest .
Started off with a hot new release! Except it's a Bieber song... http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/2010/08/runaway-love-remix/ To be expected; he's the only one Kanye's following! Still kinda hot with Raekwon on there.
Then he said: "I told her.... I need you to be my new problem" I love this one; perfect tweet, typical Kanye line. Simple but effective!
After that, a little more of the same; "She asked when is fashion week.... uuuum...I thought it was every week??!!" Fantastic; Kanye West really is good at this Twitter thing.
Finish it off with a good deed for his buddy Lupe:
"From my friend @lupefiasco Help in @Pakistan_NOW: Text CERF to 90999 to donate $5 to @unfoundation"
It was a good day for @kanyewest today and there's still 4 hours to go. This is the single most interesting Twitter account to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment